Sunday, August 19, 2012

Getting caught up


Since I have moved to Kansas I decided that maybe I should start up my blog again. I can't believe its been this long since I've been on here. Well we are now in Lawrence KS for Brett's masters degree. I'm lucky and get to stay at home with Isaac which so far has been great. Ask me again in a month if I'm going stir crazy. I will hopefully get to go back to Utah a bunch to visit friends and family. 

Sadly I haven't taken any pictures since we moved here so I will try and get on it. I'm going to start potty training next week so wish me luck. Isaac seems interested in doing it but is freaked out by the big toilet when it's open. Right now he just sits on it with the lid closed and pants up and says he's pooing or peeing. So I will have a froggy potty on Monday so we'll see how that goes. I found a park not far from our house that Isaac loves. He used to be terrified of slides but didn't even hesitate to go down them. So hopefully he's getting over being afraid of everything phase. These pictures aren't new but they are the most current ones on this computer. They are from May 2012 just after Isaac turned 2 so they will have to do until I add some more. I will try and keep up on this blog but I'm not promising anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment