So I found another fun idea on pinterest that I thought Isaac would like that wouldn't be too messy. You take a Ziploc storage bag and put a couple of colors of paint in it. I used some finger paints because that's all I had. Then I taped them to the table and let Isaac go crazy. It took a little while for him to do much with it. He wasn't sure about not being able to feel the paint. He started out with small touching it to helping buzz paint to using cars to paint. I have left them on the table for a couple of weeks now. I think it's time to take them off since he doesn't play with them much anymore. I think I'll give it awhile and then do it again.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Mess-free painting
So I found another fun idea on pinterest that I thought Isaac would like that wouldn't be too messy. You take a Ziploc storage bag and put a couple of colors of paint in it. I used some finger paints because that's all I had. Then I taped them to the table and let Isaac go crazy. It took a little while for him to do much with it. He wasn't sure about not being able to feel the paint. He started out with small touching it to helping buzz paint to using cars to paint. I have left them on the table for a couple of weeks now. I think it's time to take them off since he doesn't play with them much anymore. I think I'll give it awhile and then do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment