
I've been trying to find Isaac a cute backpack because he keeps trying to play with Brett's . They don't seem to carry them at the store this time of year. Today I finally lucked out. There was one backpack on the floor at the store and it was Spiderman. Isaac just got into Spiderman because of his cousin Conner so it worked out. We took it home and Isaac when straight to his room and started putting toys in it. Then he told me he needed to go to work and do homework. He loves it. He wants to wear it constantly. It took some talking to get him into his car seat without it being on. He even sat on the couch to watch a movie with it on. For once he didn't fight me too much to go to bed because I promised he could play with it all day tomorrow. We are getting another big storm so I bet he's going to want to take it outside in the snow too. I'm so glad I finally found one. He looks so big wearing it around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment