Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mary's Lake

So the one time I don't take the camera is the time that I wanted to take a bunch of pictures. We went to Mary's lake for the second time. I didn't bring my camera because the last time we came it was just a nice walk and nothing too exciting. This time we explored more and got to see a lot. So I had to take pictures with my basic phone which isn't very good at all. So while we were at the lake we found a bunch of little frogs. Isaac had fun making them jump everywhere. We also got to see a water snake and a bunch of baby fish. Isaac loved it. I think this is becoming my favorite place to visit in Lawrence. There is a playground at the beginning of the trail for Isaac and about a half mile walk for me. So it's a win win. Luckily the humidity wasn't too bad today so I wasn't dying the whole time.
There are two frogs in this picture. One at the bottom right of the
leaf and the other one on the left of the picture next to the stick.


Isaac on the dock looking
 at baby fish

Isaac sitting on the dock
 looking at baby fish 
Water snake surrounded by
a lot of baby fish

Isaac sitting on the dock
 looking at baby fish 

No comments:

Post a Comment