Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pendleton's Country Market

Isaac escaping the maze
Noah and Isaac hanging out
Isaac attempting to escape again
We were invited by one of Brett's coworkers to go to see this butterfly bio-villa. We had so much fun and Isaac loved it. What was awesome was that Shelby who invited us has a cute little boy named Noah. He's the same age as Isaac and they seemed to really like each other. Whats also great is that I got along with Shelby without a problem. I'm really glad Brett met her. There was more to this place than just the butterfly's. Isaac didn't last long in the butterfly bio-villa. He just wanted to run around terrorizing the butterflies. Outside they had some other fun kids things to do. They had this huge metal pool thing filled with corn. Isaac and all of us loved it. Isaac loved that his feet sunk into it. They also had a maze which Isaac just tried to cut through wherever he could. He got stuck a few times. It was fun watching Isaac and Noah run around the maze. They also had a bunch of tricycles that were sadly too big for both of the boys but that didn't stop them. They couldn't reach the peddles but they could reach the ground. So they just pushed themselves around. It was fun and I'm so glad Shelby invited us.
Playing in the corn bin

Daddy helping Isaac on the tricycle








2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love that he tried to go over the fence and then through the fence to find a way out. The corn pool thing looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the corn pool thing. I wonder how expensive it would be. I'm sure it would be easier to maintain than sand.

    ReplyDelete